Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday: Every time I See You, You Are a Little Smaller

Alright Weight Loss Friday aficionados! I am going to be honest with you, I am phoning in this blog post. I feel terrible. I spent three hours in my office at work today with a space heater on my arms and legs... and it is 95 degrees outside. I drove home, which was a questionable decision, and took a shower and crawled into bed. I am not going through the motions of a blog post, but my heart is not in it. My post to Facebook says it all:

I get sick every time Carley Smith Rice and the kids go out of town. I am pretty sure I worry to the point where I cant sleep, then after a few days I show signs of sleep deficiency, then I get sick. That being said, I think the scariest part about today was that I drove home. I should not have been behind the wheel.Zen music to the rescue tonight... I hope.

That being said, I did want to give you all a little something to think about. The name of this post, "Every time I See You, You Are a Little Smaller," is an awesome comment that I got from a coworker this week.

Photo courtesy of http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/

Not sure if it the sleep deprivation kicking in, but this is totally what came to my mind. I talked a couple of weeks ago about having a  great group of people who support your weight loss... well this was one of the best so far! Thanks Pam! You made my day!

Oh, the dolls above are called Matryoshka Dolls or Nesting Dolls. You can buy them on Amazon. Go ahead and click over there and see. I will also mention that I am not an Amazon affiliate. I just think these dolls are cool, and can teach kids a lot about spatial recognition... and they are cool!

1 comment:

  1. 204!? your a work out sexy beast. By the time I make it out to see you guys your gonna be smaller than me, keep it up champ!

    ReplyDelete