Thursday, July 12, 2012

HCG Day 4: Still Feeling OK

I was pretty surprised that today was still not all that bad. I remember days 2-4 being a hazy, headache filled mess the last time, but I had no headache today. I was alert and productive at work, accomplishes everything on my to-do list and only felt hungry at around 3:00. This was solved by an apple. All in all I have been very pleasantly surprised his go-around.

Breakfast was a couple Nuclear energy drinks (no sugar, only 10 calories).

Lunch was a can of chicken and a tomato with a Melba toast.

I had a snack at about 3:00, an apple.

Dinner was "Buffalo" chicken, made by my beautiful wife, with a side of celery.

I ended my day with a snack of a peach.

I am a little bit hungry right now, but nothing bad. No headaches, as I mentioned before, either. I am not looking forward to tomorrow. I clearly remember day five, the third day of the VLCD, being terrible. We will see tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment